Top Joint Care Treatments Containing Glucosamine For Dogs
Who doesn’t love and want an active dog? A dog that is always up for long strolls and fills you with positive energy. Most of the pet parents have admitted that the vibe of their house is majorly controlled by their beloved furry pal and you won’t disagree on that. But as your dog ages there can be one complication that can hinder your dog’s activeness and that is arthritis.
Yes, arthritis is a disease associated with joint health that causes the inflammation of joints. Dogs suffer through an immense pain while walking or even making any movements. So, it is very important to start taking care of your lovely pal when he/she is young and growing.
There are many products which can treat joint pain and arthritis.
Let’s go through some top Joint care treatments in the market.
Joint Guard is the most accepted joint supplement for dogs and is manufactured by Nature Vet.
- The major ingredient of Joint Guard is Glucosamine hydrochloride and purified Sodium Chondroitin Sulphate.
- It reduces the inflammation in joints and improves joint health by treating wounds
- Helps in production of synovial fluid
- The supplement is even useful in rebuilding damaged cartilage
- If it is provided regularly from a very early age, it prevents the degradation of joint health
Mobiflex Mobility Supplement
Mobiflex mobility supplement is the ultimate mobility supplement for dogs. Manufactured by Kyron labs the supplement has many benefits.
- GlycOmega PLUS Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate, and MSM are the ingredients that help in maintaining the joint health.
- Mobiflex mobility supplement is very helpful for the mobility of joints
- Treats joint inflammations and pain
- Plays a vital role in cartilage repair
Nature’s Answer Glucosamine
Nature’s answer glucosamine for dogs is a natural product that can be used to treat joint pains in dogs. The supplement is manufactured by Mavlab.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is the active ingredient that prevents joint pain
- Decreases the chances of arthritis
- Helpful in decreasing inflammation
- It also helps the cartilage repair
Arthrimed Powder For Dogs
Arthrimed powder which is manufactured by Medpet is a joint supplement that is recommended by many vets.
- Arthrimed powder is very useful in treating inflammations and joint pain
- Very helpful for senior dogs to improve mobility
- It can be given to young dogs to maintain their joint health
These were some of the top joint care supplements that will help you maintain your dog’s joint health. Dogs are the creatures that don’t show their pain until it’s unbearable. So, you have to always keep a tab on their reactions and behavior to figure out the issue. Once you sense that your dog is reluctant to walk or go out to play, immediately consult a vet. You can choose any one healthcare supplement from the above-given list to treat or to prevent joint health issues in your fido.
Always remember- Healthy joints means a happy dog
David joined CanadaVetCare in 2013 as a product analyst and veterinary assistant. Being a passionate pet lover and keen animal health researcher, David had always found ways and solutions to help pet parents to improve their pets’ health. He is always happy to answer pet health-related queries and recommending pet parents for the right pet product for their furry companions.