All You Need To Know About Revolution Plus For Cats
Parasites such as fleas and ticks are ubiquitous and they thrive on the blood of dogs and cats, which in turn deteriorates their health. Fleas and ticks not only cause infection but can also engender malignant diseases in pets if left untreated. Well, there is a plethora of flea and tick treatments available in the market but not all products serve as a solution to fight against many parasites.
Therefore, here is a product called Revolution Plus for Cats which is a highly advanced parasitic treatment for cats. And, here we have an in detail information about Revolution Plus for cats so let’s have a look.
What is Revolution Plus for Cats?
Revolution plus is an excellent parasitic treatment for internal and external parasites in cats. The powerful formula treats fleas, ticks, roundworms, hookworms, biting lice, ear mites and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Moreover, it also protects the cat from dangerous heartworm infection. This advanced formula also gets rid of flea eggs and larvae as well as kills the fleas before they can lay eggs. Revolution Plus is an ideal treatment for protecting your cat from such harmful parasites.
How Does Revolution Plus for Cats Work?
Revolution plus consists of two main ingredients – selamectin and sarolaner. These two ingredients work synergistically together and attack the parasites by getting absorbed into the bloodstream of the cat. Thereafter, it starts killing fleas within 8 hours and ticks within 24 hours of administration. This treatment also prevents heartworm infection in cats. This treatment is safe to be used on cats and kittens above 8 weeks of age.
How to Use:
- Select the product as per the age and size of your cat.
- Press the cap of the tube firmly to puncture the seal.
- Part your cat’s fur at the base of its neck.
- Apply the solution on the exposed skin.
- Empty the entire content on the visible spot.
- Do not massage the product into the skin.
- Multi spectrum treatment for treating fleas, ticks and intestinal worms in cats
- The treatment is effective against roundworms and hookworms
- Also controls flea allergy dermatitis
- Prevents heartworm infection in cats
- Treats and controls ear mites and biting lice in cats
- Effective against flea eggs and larvae
- Easy to apply
- Safe to be used on cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Store it in a cool dry place.
- To be used on cats only.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Don’t use the product on damaged skin.
- Keep the solution away from cat’s eyes.
- Not safe to use on pregnant, breeding and lactating cats.
What’s the difference between Revolution and Revolution Plus for cats?
Revolution for cats works against fleas, roundworms and hookworms, ear mites, and also prevents heartworm infection in cats. Whereas Revolution Plus provides protection from fleas, ticks, roundworms and hookworms, ear mites and protection from heartworms. Therefore, Revolution Plus is known as a powerful 6-in-one parasitic treatment that functions as a multi spectrum treatment for cats. So, it is wiser to use the advanced Revolution Plus for cats to protect your kitty and be rest assured for their safety.
David joined CanadaVetCare in 2013 as a product analyst and veterinary assistant. Being a passionate pet lover and keen animal health researcher, David had always found ways and solutions to help pet parents to improve their pets’ health. He is always happy to answer pet health-related queries and recommending pet parents for the right pet product for their furry companions.